Africa Organics Marula Treatment Oil 50ml
Marula Treatment Oil
For colour treated hair
Africa Organics Marula Hair Treatment Oil - Smoothing & Hydrating - Intensive Conditioner - 50ml
- he Marula Hair Treatment Oil is an intensive conditioner that makes use of a nourishing blend of botanical oils that work to intensively moisturise each and every strand deep down to leave them looking shiny, healthy and touchably soft.
- ✔️ 100% NATURALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS ✔️ Africa Organics only want to use the best with their products, so their Marula Hair Treatment Oil is made using organically farmed ingredients that are from completely natural origins.
- ✔️ PREMIUM MARULA OIL ✔️ The key oil to this blend is Marula, a majestic botanical that is renowned for its hydrating abilities. Marula Oil is rich in essential omega fatty acids that help to nourish the hair and give it the strength that it needs.
- ✔️ UNIQUE OIL BLEND ✔️ This unique haircare conditioner contains a blend of 7 glorious oils, all chosen for their benefits for the hair. This includes Marula, Jojoba, Mongongo, and Sunflower Seed Oils.
- ✔️ TO TREAT & TOUCH UP ✔️ The great thing about this hair treatment oil is that it is extremely flexible with its usage. You can either use as an intensive conditioner, a light touch of hydration or to touch-up dry and styled hair to add smoothness and deal with frizz and flyaways.
Ingredients in Africa Organics Marula Treatment Oil - 50ml
Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Gel*, Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Inulin*, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Isoamyl Laurate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Gamma Decalactone, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol** *ingredient from organic farming **component of natural essential oils 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 98% of vegetable ingredients are from Organic Farming 25% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com