Benton Aloe Soothing Mask (1 pc)
This tencel fibre sheet mask revitalises and hydrates tired skin with camellia sinensis leaf water and aloe vera, which is rich in polysaccharides.
It is a great option when you’ve either enjoyed a little too much sun or suffering from a breakout. Infused with 48% aloe vera as well as calming Camelia Sinesis Leaf Water (Green Tea), this sheet mask helps to soothe, repair, protect and hydrate the skin. Skin is left feeling refreshed and revitalised.
All type of skin. Especially sensitive skin
23 g Sheet Mask
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if the product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Gluconate, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cellulose Gum