EU Natural Momma - 30 vcaps
Research shows that probiotics can help support comfortable digestion and regularity, promote a healthy immune system and even boost energy and endurance. MOMMA by Eu Natural is the one formula designed to provide this type of support to pregnant women with added protection to help support healthy blood glucose levels and support the health of your baby.
- ACID-RESISTANT CAPSULES — Powerful stomach acids can destroy most probiotics before they arrive in your lower gut. MOMMA capsules withstand digestive acids, ensuring that 18 billion probiotic CFUs (colony forming units) arrive in your lower gut.
- HEALTHY MOM, HEALTHY BABY — Beyond digestive comfort and regularity, a high-quality probiotic can also promote a health immune system and lasting, natural energy. Plus, MOMMA contains targeted probiotic strains to help promote healthy blood glucose levels during pregnancy.
- TOTAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT DURING PREGNANCY– Enjoy comfortable, regular digestion, free of excess gas, bloating or constipation. Plus enjoy the peace of mind that comes with doing something great for your body and your developing child.
- CLINICALLY-RESEARCHED — Our probiotic multi-blends are lab-tested to be effective and bioavailable. Our team of health professionals is committed to helping you feel better.
- MADE IN THE USA — We blend all our products at a cGMP Certified Laboratory to ensure strict FDA Standards and a contaminant-free product.
- NATURAL, NO FILLERS, NO NONSENSE— 100% vegetarian easy-to-swallow soft capsules. No fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, gluten, wheat, or dairy. And no animal testing.
- BUY A BOTTLE / DONATE A BOTTLE— And through our Vitamin Angels 1-for-1 Match program, one bottle equals one year of vitamins for a child in need.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED— Each order is backed by an unconditional 90-day guarantee so you can try MOMMA risk-free.
How do I use it?
Take one (1) capsule, daily with food and 8 ounce glass of water. Take before and during pregnancy.
What quality standards are in place?
All our products are bottled in the United States of America under strict federal guidelines to ensure quality. Fillers, binders, and other artificial additives are never used in our manufacturing process. Facilities are FDA registered and inspected to cGMP standards, exceeding FDA 21 CFR Part 111 regulations.
Is it safe to order online from your website?
Yes. We incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for the encryption of all financial transactions through the website.
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Lactobacillus reuteri IE1, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05, Bifidobacterium bifidum BB-06, Lactococcus lactis Ll-23, Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM-I-1079, Lactobacillus casei Lc-11, Lactobacillus salivariusLs-33, Lactobacillus gasseri Lg-36, Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87, Lactobacillus fermentum SBS-1, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35, Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03, Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26, Inulin Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) Prebiotic