Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Mask (1 pc)
Repair and soothe damaged skin with the with the Benton Goodbye Redness uber-hydrating and healing sheet mask. Packed with centella asiatica - aka tiger grass, used for centuries in Asian medicine thanks to its healing properties - which can decrease inflammation, stimulate new cell growth, promote collagen production and improve circulation. Also featuring Madecassoside, an optimal skin recovery agent, the Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Mask will soothe and comfort any irritations and leave your skin looking calm, even, soft and smooth.
The Benton Goodbye Redness Centalla Mask is free of harmful chemicals and safe to use on all skin types, including those with sensitive skin.
23 g Sheet Mask
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if the product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate