Mitomo Bamboo Facial Mask Collegen & Lithospermum
In this Japanese sheet mask based on bamboo fibre material, Collagen is the main protein comprising connective tissue. It promotes skin renewal, leaving the skin looking smooth and firm. Collagen contains hydrolysed collagen and elastin that help maintain a youthful appearance. Lithospermum is a plant extract that has an antiseptic and soothing effect.
Face Sheet Mask
Sheet Mask with Collagen and Lithospermum has smoothing effect on your face skin.
One major study showed that older women improved their skin moisture and elasticity. The study’s results suggest collagen for skin tightening and anti-aging works wonders. One of hydrolyzed collagen’s cosmetic applications involves eliminating wrinkles on your face. Due to lowered collagen production, skin becomes dry, and lines start to form. As a result, it leads to an older and unhealthy appearance. Using collagen for wrinkles can help. (cognitune.com)
Sheet Mask with Collagen and Lithospermum main features:
- regeneration of skin cells
- moisturizing effect
- smoothing effect
Sheet Mask with Collagen and Lithospermum contains Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluroate, Carbomer, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Panthenol,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Fragnance.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if the product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.