Mitomo Bamboo Green Tea Essence Mask
- Powerful antibiotic effect
- Vitamins A and C.
- Contains calcium, protein, iron and potassium
- Reduces pigmentation, freckles, brown spots
Tea polyphenols in matcha (green tea) powder are good free radical scavenger, which can prevent lipid oxidation and thus reduce pigmentation.It can also inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and catalase which cause skin blackness, freckles, brown spots and senile spots, thus effectively inhibiting the generation of spots and pigments. Therefore, matcha powder has obvious effect on skin whitening. Contains vitamins A and C.
This product features a unique technology that provides an intense, immediate and continuous moisturising feeling and smooth, sensitive skin. Perfectly absorbed, it constantly saturates your skin from within and durably restores its ideal moisture level. You can feel the difference immediately even when using this essence mask first time and it includes a high quality mask sheet which applies to face very well.
When you apply mask sheet on your face, It makes you feel that your tired skin becomes much more elastic, clear and younger and relieves your skin from stress. By using high grade mask sheet, maximise the absorbing power of highly concentrated active ingredients into the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Vitamins A and C.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if the product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.