Mitomo Bamboo Tea Tree Essence Mask
Tea Tree oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits. It also has antibiotic properties and helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns and much more.
- soothing effect
- infection-reducing benefits
- antibiotic properties
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Tea Tree Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if the product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.