Mitomo Tencel Premium Facial Mask with Collegen
Description - Moisturising Care
Premium Facial Essence Mask with Collagen has a Tencel base. Collagen is a protein which is a part of connecting tissue. It has moisturising effect on skin. Thanks to collagen, there is a constant regeneration of skin cells, the skin becomes smoother and firmer. Collagen contains components like hydrolyzed collagen and elastin that help to keep the skin young. This mask also contains aloe vera and kiwi fruit extract, hyaluronic acid and Q10.
Premium Facial Essence Mask with Collagen has Moisturising effect on your skin.
One major study showed that older women improved their skin moisture and elasticity. The study’s results suggest collagen for skin tightening and anti-aging works wonders. One of hydrolyzed collagen’s cosmetic applications involves eliminating wrinkles on your face. Due to lowered collagen production, skin becomes dry, and lines start to form. As a result, it leads to an older and unhealthy appearance. Using collagen for wrinkles can help. (cognitune.com)
- regeneration of skin cells
- moisturising effect
- smoothing effect
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Ubiquinone, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if the product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.