Mitomo Tencel Premium Facial Mask with Charcoal
Description - Pore Care
Coal deeply cleans the pores, removes black spots, significantly reduces skin oiliness. Coal intensively smoothens the skin and removes expression wrinkles. This mask also contains volcanic ash, AHA-acids, hyaluronic acid, retinol, seaweed and aloe vera extract.
- pore cleansing
- removes blackspots
- reduces skin oiliness
- smoothening effect
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Volcanic Ash, Charcoal Powder, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Retinol, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if the product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.