Natura Siberica Northern Black Cleansing Butter 120ml
Enriched with unique and powerful wild harvested herbs and berries from Northern Siberia.
What's more, it comes with its own black sponge to help apply and remove.
Enjoy activated charcoal all week long with our new daily cleansing butter. Northern black cleansing butter transforms into a silky cleansing milk when in contact with water, gently and effectively cleansing the face. It effortlessly removes stubborn make-up and due to the sensitive blend of ingredients, is also suitable for removing eye make-up. Charcoal absorbs impurities and cleanses pores, organic linen oil is both nourishing and softening. Organic oils of Siberian pine and Altai sea buckthorn, combined with wild rhodiola rosea leave skin enviably soft and resilient. Skin is clean and supple, revealing a radiant complexion.
- Using the spatula provided, apply the cleansing butter directly to dry skin
- Massage gently into the skin, including the eye area, making sure eyes remain closed
- Moisten hands and continue to massage
- The butter will turn into a cleansing milk
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
- Apply morning and/or evening
- Harness the power of highly absorbent activated carbon to draw impurities from deep within the skin
- A daily facial cleanser but with the power to remove eye makeup effortlessly that’s to the butter than turns into a lotion when in contact with water
- 100% natural ingredients and certified organic with concert, cosmos organic
- Product form- Butter
- Skincare benefits- Daily cleanser/eye makeup remover
Helianthus annuus hybrid oil, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, cera alba, polyglyceryl-6 caprylate, polyglyceryl-3 cocoate, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate, charcoal powder, hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil, pinus sibirica seed oilwh, rubus idaeus seed oil, linum usitatissimum seed oil, rhodiola rosea root extract, tocopherol, parfum, limonene. Ingredients from organic farming. Ingredients from organic farming.